Brian Head, UT
The Brian Head Resort Mountain Bike Park is revered for its incredible gravity fed descents, technical single track, and access to hundreds of miles of scenic back country trails beyond the resort boundaries. The lift-served terrain at Brian Head accesses beginner to advanced level trails and the trails are built by and in association with Momentum Trail Concepts to create a modern, world-class lift-served trail experience. Brian Head Ski Resort is a ski and mountain bike destination in Southern Utah and close to the Southern California, Arizona, and Las Vegas areas. It is located 3.5 hours north of Las Vegas and 4 hours south of Salt Lake City.
Official Lodging Partner for Brian Head, UT:
Please use the options below to start booking your reservations today.
You must call the lodge at 435-677-9000 to receive this amazing discount .
- Property: Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa
- Your Group Name is: Big Mountain Enduro (Racers, Teams)
- Your Group Code is: BME
- Travel dates: between August 22-29, 2022
- Group Rates: 20% off our best available rate.
Big Mountain Enduro – 2022 Registration Details
Online registration opens at 8am MST on January 1st.
Season Pass discounts at 15% off when registering for the full series. Expires on April 16th.
Max Participants at 300. Races will sell out in advance, so book early to reserve your spot.
No E-Bike categories at the Brian Head BME event.
Tiers & Pricing
- Early Registration = $209 (January 1st – 31st)
- Tier 2 = $219 (February 1st – 28th)
- Tier 3 = $239 (March 1st – July 31st)
- Late Registration = $250 (August 1st – Event Date)
See FAQ page on BME website for all additional information.