THE MOST TECHNICAL AND RAW RIDING ON THE TOUR
The Big Mountain Enduro stop #2 will take place in Angel Fire, NM on June 13th – 14th with a two-day race entailing upwards of 12’000 feet of long technical descents throughout the weekend. Racers can expect 3 to 4 stages per day on some of the most legit trails in the country.
|Tier 1||Early Registration||Oct 7 - Nov 9||$199|
|Tier 2||Base Price||Nov 10 - Dec 31||$209|
|Tier 3||Base Pricing||Jan 1 - Mar 31||$219|
|Tier 4||Base Pricing||April 1 - May 8||$230|
|Tier 5||Late Registration||May 9 - June 11||$240|
In order to consistently produce world class events for our racers and maintain trail quality, the race capacity for each event has been capped at 420 racers.
Tiered Pricing is based on the quantity of entries available at each price level.
Early Registration is limited to 50 spots per event. Sign up early and save $$$.
– Race entry for one race day
– BME T-Shirt
– Applicable lift ticket and/or shuttle for each day of racing
– Professionally marked courses
– Experienced checkpoint crew and marshals
– Fully stocked aid/ hydration stations provided by Honey Stinger & Ryno Power
– Professional medical support on-course & at base area
– Post-race meal(s)
– Tech/Expo with sponsor village
– Professional Sport iDent chip timing
– Final large awards presentation & raffle
– Donation to trail advocates in each BME community
NOTE: Once an event is SOLD OUT, we will not be able to accept any additional athletes.
NO REFUNDS: BME does not offer refunds under any circumstances. For more information, please visit our FAQ page.